adapted from a recipe from Just Us Four Blog
Serves: 6 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 10 hours freezing time
- 1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon
- 3 cups of water
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice, strained
- 1 ¼ cups of sugar
- 2 1-gallon Ziploc bags
- 6 straws
- Combine sugar and lemon juice in a food processor and blend for 1 minute.
- Put one Ziploc bag inside the other, and pour the sugar, water, and wine into the bag. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Close both bags and freeze for 10 hours, or until slushy.
- Pour into a glass, add straw, and sip slowly.