Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 individual-sized packets stevia
- 2 tablespoons of honey, plus more for drizzling on dessert to garnish
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh berries
- Combine ricotta, cream cheese, stevia, honey and vanilla by mixing vigorously with a wooden spoon. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- For a parfait, mound ricotta mixture with fruit in a tall glass, drizzle with honey and serve.
- If you are making the ricotta in a mold, line the mold with plastic wrap, pour ricotta mixture in and allow it to chill in refrigerator at least one hour.
- When it’s time to unmold the ricotta, gently pull the edges of the plastic wrap and the ricotta will pop out of the mold. Mound fruit around the mold, add honey as garnish and serve.