Prep time: 45 minutes
- 3 chocolate brownie mixes
- 1 can of chocolate fudge frosting
- 2 containers of red sprinkles, found in the baking area of the grocery store
- Mix together 3 brownie mixes and pour into a large baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes until it is firm. Allow to cool.
- With a sharp knife, cut out several large heart shapes (don’t worry about them being perfect, an asymmetrical heart just looks more contemporary.)
- Using a pancake flipper, move the hearts to a flat surface. Spread the frosting lightly on the top, but not the sides of the brownie.Shake red sprinkles on top of frosting.
- Move to serving tray. Cut and serve