Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 ounces frozen vodka
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, cut in half, with a hole poked through the top of one half to insert a straw
- 2 ounces club soda
- ½ teaspoon superfine sugar thin straws, cut to fit glass
- Put vodka into freezer several hours before serving.
- Mix lemon juice and sugar until well combined.
- Pour vodka, lemon juice and sugar and club soda into a glass.
- The glass should have a wide-enough opening to fit half a lemon when pressed into the top of the glass.
- Poke a straw through the top of the lemon half and press lemon lightly on top of glass.
- Serve. (You may need to adjust the ingredients to fit the size of the glass you’re using. If you want to serve this as a shot, omit the club soda.)