Drippings from bottom of turkey roasting pan, fat removed
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cube Knorr chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Skim fat from drippings. You can also refrigerate the drippings, allow the fat to harden on top, and remove that way.
- In a medium saucepan, combine drippings, ½ cup milk, and bouillon cube, and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly.
- Dissolve cornstarch into remaining ½ cup of milk and whisk well to prevent any lumps from forming.
- Pour milk and cornstarch into the drippings and keep stirring.
- Drippings will thicken to a gravy consistency.
- You can add milk to thin gravy, or allow it to cook down if you prefer thicker gravy.
- When it reaches the preferred consistency remove from heat. Reheat just before serving.