Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 4-ounce round of burrata mozzarella
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- ½ cup pinenuts, toasted
- 1 cup microgreens (I used flat leaf parsley, sorrel, purple basil and sunflower sprouts)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon light honey
- Remove burrata from container and allow to drain on a cutting board to remove excess moisture.
- Toast the pinenuts in a sm
- all, dry frying pan for five minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- On a dinner plate, arrange burrata in the middle, and sprinkle with microgreens. Cut apple into slender wedges and arrange around the burrata.
- Slice through the burrata so that it gently falls open on the plate. Sprinkle with pinenuts.
- Using a teaspoon, dot the balsamic vinaigrette around the salad. Drizzle burrata with honey. Serve