Makes 3 cups
Prep time: 40 minutes
- 1 egg white
- 2 ½ Tablespoons of Grade B maple syrup
- ½ Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1 ½ Teaspoons fresh sea salt
- 3 cups raw unsalted nuts, including almonds, cashews, pecans, pistachios and walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed
- 3 Tablespoons quinoa
- 1 ½ Tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 300 F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk egg white until frothy, then whisk in maple syrup, cayenne, black pepper and salt. Stir in nuts, flaxseed, quinoa and rosemary. Coat everything completely.
- Spread the nuts on the baking sheet evenly and bake until nuts are browned, 25 minutes. You will know when they are done because they will smell amazing. Serve warm.