Prep time: 10 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 medium tomato, seeds removed, and diced
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- 1 small zucchini, skin left on, and diced
- ¼ cup Romano cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs together in a bowl with the cream, salt and pepper until they are bubbly and frothy.
- Spray some cooking spray into a nonstick frying pan.
- Sauté the zucchini lightly for one minute.
- Add tomatoes and sauté together another minute.
- With heat on medium low, add eggs and cook slowly, allowing the eggs to set and gently pushing them around with a spatula until they’re beginning to get firm.
- Add the spinach and cheese and stir to combine.
- It will take about a minute for the eggs to set. Sprinkle with scallions. Serve immediately.