Prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- Cut each chicken breast in half, lengthwise, and cut the two pieces in half again, to yield four pieces of chicken per breast.
- Pound the chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap until it is very thin, about the thickness of a nickel.≈
- To make the breading, mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic salt together in a bowl.
- Make an egg wash of the two eggs, milk, and chopped parsley.
- Put the bread crumbs in a third bowl.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour, then egg and finally bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet to medium heat and fry chicken until brown and crispy (about two minutes on each side). Drain on paper towels.