Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 carrot, cut into small strips
- 1 ½ cups fresh spinach, shredded
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup radishes, sliced thinly
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- container with a tight lid for holding salad (mason jars are great for this)
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- or use your favorite bottled vinaigrette dressing
- Combine dressing ingredients and pour just less than an inch of it into the bottom of the salad container.
- Add chickpeas and layer other ingredients to fill up the container.
- Close and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Shake jar to distribute salad dressing over greens and serve.