Prep time: 30 minutes if you’re grilling the chicken, 15 minutes if you’re using leftovers
- 1 large chicken breast, grilled and cut into strips, or leftover chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups romaine, shredded
- ½ cup black olives, pitted
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pieces of pita bread, cut into quarters and toasted until crisp
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine dressing ingredients and pour an inch of salad dressing into the bottom of the container.
- Layer tomatoes first, to allow them to marinate in the dressing, then rest of ingredients.
- Close container and shake to distribute dressing through salad when ready to eat.
- Serve with pita chips.