Hasselback Potatoes with Tzatziki
Prep time: one hour and five minutes
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Coarse salt and pepper to taste
- 1 container Tzatziki, available in the refrigerator section of most grocery stores
Note: (Tzatziki is Greek strained yogurt made with olive oil, mint and dill and used as a sauce for meat)
- Scrub potatoes.
- Turning potato on its long side, slice thin strips down into, but not through, the potatoes.
- Dab butter and salt between slices of potato and cook in preheated 425 degree oven for one hour.
- Just before serving, add dollop of tzatziki on top of potato.