Adapted from a video by Martha Stewart
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons crème de cassis
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened, condensed milk
- lavender garnish, if desired
- Wash berries and set aside.
- Combine condensed milk, vanilla, and cream de cassis, and mix together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix cream with a hand mixer, starting at low speed and increasing to medium as the cream thickens. Beat about 3 minutes until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Gently fold whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture. Add drained blackberries and gently fold into mixture. Pour into a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight. Sprinkle with lavender before serving.