Adapted from House and Garden UK
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound dried linguine
- 12 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 2 lemons, zest and juice only
- 3 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, for extra
- 12 spring onions, finely sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 habanero chile, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large pot, bring 8 cups salted water to a boil.
- Add linguine and cook until al dente, 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well and return to pan; stir 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the linguine.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large frying pan to medium heat and add onions, garlic and chili.
- Saute until softened.
- Stir in crabmeat and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in lemon zest, juice and parsley.
- Add sea salt and pepper.
- Add crab mixture to linguine and toss to combine thoroughly.
- Drizzle with a few drops of olive oil and serve.