Prep time: 30 minutes plus two hours for pie to chill
- 1 graham cracker pie shell
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine egg yolks with citrus juices in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together well.
- Add sweetened, condensed milk and stir well.
Pour into premade pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes in oven.
- Remove. Cool to room temperature, then chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Before serving, whip heavy cream in mixer set on high speed, gradually adding 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Cut into narrow serving sizes, garnish with whipped cream and serve.
Graham Cracker Crust, if you prefer not use a pre-made crust:
For a 9-inch pie
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together.
- Press mixture into a pie pan, evening out the crumbs to they are level along bottom and sides.