Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, chopped and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon plus one teaspoon red onion, chopped
- juice of one lime
- ½ small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces vodka (I used cucumber vodka, just for fun)
- handful of fresh herbs – I used parsley, dill, basil and lovage
- Liquefy ingredients in a blender (the juice will be a dark reddish brown – not the bright red you might be expecting – because you’re using fresh tomatoes.)
- Taste mixture and adjust seasonings if needed (some people like more heat in their bloodies.)
- Pour over a glass full of ice and garnish with herbs.
- Serve immediately.