Prep time: 40 minutes
- 1 16-ounce box of large shell pasta
- 1 12-ounce bottle of Girard’s Champagne Vinaigrette
- 1 6-ounce bag of baby spinach, or more if desired
- 1 16-ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 12 ounces fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces whole, pitted kalamata olives
- 12 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves – rolled up and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
For a touch of Tex-Mex add:
- 1 small bunch cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 serrano peppers, seeded and chopped
- Prepare pasta as directed on the package. (Make sure to add a little olive oil and salt to the water)
- Drain pasta. While pasta is still hot, stir in half of the Champagne vinaigrette and add half of the parmesan cheese.
- Mix and let cool.
- Once pasta is cool, mix in the remaining ingredients and add more of the vinaigrette, if needed.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Let pasta chill in refrigerator.
- This pasta is great when served with grilled chicken shrimp or salmon.