Adapted from House and Garden UK
Prep time: 25 minutes
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, left intact if small, chopped roughly if leaves are large
- 6 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of very fine sugar (you can process regular sugar in a food processor for 30 seconds to make the sugar fine enough to dissolve easily in the dressing)
- Gently mix together tomatoes and strawberries and place in a serving bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Spoon vinegar dressing over fruit and sprinkle with mint.
- Very gently combine ingredients, garnish top with whole berries and a few more mint leaves and serve.