- ½ cup sliced toasted almonds
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Pecan Chocolate Filling:
- 1 ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 12-ounce bag of chocolate morsels
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Spray 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almonds, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together.
- Place crust ingredients in pan and pat down on bottom and sides of pan, going up the sides about ½ inch.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for ten minutes at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Heat cream, butter and sugar in saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add chocolate morsels, stirring until completely melted.
- Allow mixture to cool a bit before adding egg yolks. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Place toasted pecans on top of tart crust and pour chocolate mixture over bottom of tart.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove side of pan and with a knife dipped in hot water, slice into 12 equal portions.
- Serve with Berry Sauce and top each slice with 3 orange segments.
- 10-ounce bag of frozen blueberries
- 10-ounce bag of frozen raspberries
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup white wine
- Heat all ingredients in large saucepan until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer.
- Gently press to remove all seeds.
- Remove all seeds. Allow to chill.