Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut
- 8 ounces apple juice
- passion fruit – either the seeds of two passion fruits, ½ cup of passion fruit sorbet, or ½ cup passion fruit juice
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender, mix strawberries, coconut, ice and apple juice.
- If you’re using passion fruit sorbet or juice, add it to the mix and blend well.
- If you’re using passion fruit seeds, stir them into the mixture after you’ve blended the other ingredients.
Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a strawberry per glass.