- Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 slices Italian white bread
- 1 teaspoon pesto sauce, chilled
- 2 ounces mozzarella
- 1 ounce sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and well-drained
- Olive oil to spray on frying pan
- Spray olive oil on small frying pan and set on medium heat.
- Pile bread with mozzarella, then tomatoes and pesto, and add another layer of mozzarella before topping with other piece of bread.
- Toast until brown, then flip and toast other side.
- Serve immediately.
Note: The pesto should be cold, and the tomatoes very well drained – and they should be placed inside the cheese, to keep the bread from becoming soggy.