Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 pieces of white bread
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite jelly or jam
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite peanut butter
- a bit of butter to spread on the bread before toasting
- Spread some softened butter on the outside of each piece of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on the insides of both pieces of bread and then spread jelly on top of the peanut butter.
- Put the two pieces of bread together, and place in a frying pan at medium heat with a lid on top to melt the peanut butter and jelly together.
- Once bread is browned (3 or 4 minutes), flip and toast other side of bread until both sides are golden brown.
- The insides will be gooey and beginning to run out of the sandwich.
- Serve immediately.