This is an easy, light cocktail for a sunny afternoon. Use a white burgundy or a pinot grigio for the wine, and let the subtle colors of the fruit bring out the holiday theme.
Prep time: ten minutes
- 1 bottle of pinot grigio or white burgundy wine
- Handful of red raspberries
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of pitted red cherries
- Pour well-chilled wine into a pitcher or clear container.
- Drop the mixed fruit into the container, leaving aside a few berries to plop into the wine glasses for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
- It’s a nice touch to keep the wine glasses in the fridge until serving, so that they are frosty and cold when the wine is poured.