Prep time: 45 minutes
- 6 four-ounce beef tenderloin filets, trimmed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 small jar horseradish
- Season both sides of tenderloin with Montreal steak seasoning (recipe for seasoning below)
- Drizzle with olive oil and marinate at room temperature for thirty minutes.
- Grill filets over medium high heat, two minutes per side, and finish in a 440 degree preheated oven for five minutes.
For the horseradish cream:
- Whip one cup of whipping cream to medium peak. Add horseradish and combine.
Montreal Steak Seasoning:
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine ingredients and mix well.