Serves: 2 large shakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 3 scoops of your favorite chocolate ice cream
- ½ cup pureed sweet cherries
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 and ½ cups skim milk
- ¼ cup roughly chopped, pitted cherries
- Whipped cream as garnish
- 1 pitted cherry as garnish
Mix ice cream, pureed cherries, milk and ice in blender.
- Blend quickly, just enough to mix up the ingredients without making the mixture too liquid.
- Stir in the roughly chopped cherries by hand.
- Pour into glass, adding whipped cream and a cherry for a garnish.
- Serve immediately.