Prep time: 45 minutes
For the guacamole
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ small jalapeno, seeded and thinly sliced (you can add more jalapeno if you like the heat)
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 small tomato, well-chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and more for brushing on chicken
- 1 pound red snapper, with skin, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 10 flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thinly
- lime wedges for serving
- Tabasco sauce for serving
- Mash avocados, yogurt, jalapenos, red onion, tomato, cilantro and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper, cover with plastic and refrigerate.
Toss the shredded cabbage with vegetable oil and one tablespoon of lime juice.
- Add salt and pepper.
Brush fish with oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill over high heat until cooked through, about ten minutes.
- Remove from grill and remove skin.
- Assemble tacos by spreading guacamole on tortilla first.
- Top with fish, tomato slices and cabbage slaw.
- Serve with lime wedges and Tabasco.