Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 round loaf of bread – can be a French boule or sourdough
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped finely
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Score the top of the bread, cutting two inch wide strips down into, but not completely through it.
- Turn bread and cut two-inch thick strips perpendicular to the first set of slices.
- Gently pull the pieces away from each other to make room to pour the other ingredients into the loaf.
- Drizzle melted butter into the cuts you have made, and then sprinkle the parsley and garlic over the butter.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until bread is warm and crisp.
- Serve immediately.