Grilled Vegetables and Queso Blanco on an open-faced Corn Tortilla
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 ounces queso blanco or cotija cheese
- 1 corn tortilla
- Red peppers, green peppers, and mushrooms, sliced for grilling
- Olive oil for grilling vegetables
- Cilantro, a few sprigs, chopped
- Brush vegetables with olive oil and grill.
- Place tortilla on ovenproof plate, top with grilled veggies and crumbled cheese.
- Place in 350 degree oven for five minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.