Peanut Butter Finger Bars
- 1 stick of butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- For the topping:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons milk
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Blend in egg, peanut butter, baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Add flour and oatmeal. Press mixture into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Wait ten minutes and spread chocolate chips into a frosting.
- Mix topping ingredients together.
- Spread in lines on top of chocolate frosting.
- Cool and cut into twenty squares.