Prep time: 45 minutes
- ¼ pound bacon, cut into small pieces2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, scrubbed but not cut up
- 8 ounces asparagus tips
- 8 ounces white-meat turkey, cut into cubes
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed and patted dry
- 4 tablespoons mustard and honey dressing
For the dressing:
For the turkey salad:
- In a large frying pan, cook the bacon pieces until crisp, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove bacon and set aside.
- Clean pan and heat olive oil in the pan.
- Add potatoes and cook at medium-low heat for thirty minutes or until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil the asparagus tips in salted water until tender, and drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Cut the turkey into small cubes.
- Put spinach in a serving bowl, add the bacon, asparagus, turkey and hot potatoes.
- Add dressing and mix. Serve immediately.