Yellow Squash or Zucchini Carpaccio
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 4 small zucchini or yellow squash
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ Teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup pine nuts, roasted
- 6 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shaved
- Using a mandolin, cut squash into paper thin slices.
- Arrange slices to slightly overlap on plate.
- Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil and sprinkle over squash.
- Add sea salt, pepper and pine nuts to taste.
- Shave cheese and sprinkle over squash, adding shredded mint last.